Terms & Conditions Page
When can you use Web check-in?
You can use Web check-in when:
- You are traveling alone or in a group of up to nine persons, and
- When you have an e-ticket, and
- Whether or not you have hold baggage.
For most flights, you can use online check-in from 24 hours to 2 hours before departure.
When your return flight will be made within 24 hours of the departure of your outward flight, you can check in immediately for your return flight.
Passengers who cannot use web check-in:
- Passengers having a group reservation for 10 or more persons;
- Children aged 6 to 12 traveling without a person at least 15 years of age who is listed on the same reservation;
- Passengers who have requested assistance and who are traveling without a person at least 15 years of age who is listed on
the same reservation;
- Passengers who are departing from airports that do not provide the option of web check-in.
In these cases, you should check in at the airport.
Dropping off hold baggage
Once checked in, all you have to do before departure is drop off your hold baggage at Web Check-in counter. At most airports, you can drop off your baggage starting at two hours before your flight departs.
Note : Not all airports permit web check-in. Web check-in is available for flight departure from all domestic airports.